Outfit of the Day: NYE



Styles are linked as usual if you scroll over the names! 

One of my very favorite dresses that I own: the kate spade Metallic Multi Dot Mini Dress.  It was absolutely perfect for the holidays, including New Years Eve, which is when I wore it!  Actually I only wore it during the day and changed into jeans and an off-the-shoulders top once night rolled around.  I love the colors and pattern of this dress, as well as how flattering it looks on basically everyone!  I can't wait to find another opportunity to wear this one.

My bag, the Small Byrdie, is obviously also kate.  It is no longer available online, but you can get the black and white version here on sale.   I definitely gave it a twist with my initials and the exclamation point!

The shoes are actually old from Target, but they matched SO perfectly with my bag!

The headband was from the New Years set sold by Shop Bracket, but the set is no longer in season.

My bracelet is new kate for January and is called the Whimsies Happy Bangle.  I love it!  I think anything that looks like balloons is the cutest thing, and I love that I'll be able to match it with so many colors.

Finally, I thought the Make Magic Champagne Drop Earrings would be perfect for New Years!  (spoiler alert: they were)



No comments

Post a Comment